Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Cross Rivers School of Nursing (Schools of Nursing Calabar, Ogoja, Itigidiand Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health Calabar) Basic Nursing Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess Five Credits in WAEC/GCE/SSCE in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain Cross River State Schools of Nursing Forms.
Eligible candidates should collect application forms on payment of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500)only into:
BANK: Any Bank of Your Choice
REVENUE DESCRIPTION: Entrance Examination Fees for Training of Nursing / Para-Medical Staff
REVENUE CODE: 402042
INDIVIDUAL TIN: To Be Generated by IRS (FREE)
Candidates are to also pay other charges totaling Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000)only at the point of purchase.
- List of unilorin postgraduate courses
- Unilag postgraduate admission Form 2019/2020
- LASU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session Out
- Revealed WAEC Marking Scheme and Grading System 2020
- Unilorin cutoff mark for all Courses 2019/2020-Revealed
Completed application forms for cross rivers school of nursing should be returned on or before 22nd July, 2019 with the following:
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Age and Educational Certificate
- Bank Teller / Print-Out
- Two File Jackets
Entrance Examination will take place concurrently at three centers across the State on the 27th July, 2019.
Candidates are to report at the venue by 7am with their admission slips and writing materials.
Latest posts by Studentnaira (see all)
- How Much is Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021? See price here - August 16, 2019
- Cheapest Universities In Ghana (2019) Revealed. - August 15, 2019
- Maintenance [Definition, Types, Forms and Terms] In Engineering - August 6, 2019