LUTH Diploma in Health Information Management Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
LUTH Diploma in Health Information Management Admission Form 2019… Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) admission form is on sale. See details below.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) two (2) year programme effective from October 14, 2019 leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).
LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND Programme must have obtained in addition to five (5) credits at O’Level the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission.
- Applicants are to log on to www.remita.net
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the RRR code.
- Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
Cost is N5,000
The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the address below for collection of Application forms.:
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B. 12003, IDI—ARABA
SELECTION CRITERIA: Selection of candidates shall be based on academic qualifications and successful performance at the written examination and oral interview.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE: Completed application forms must be returned to the Principal not later than June 28th, 2019. Written Test will be conducted on July 12th, 2019 in the School Block and Oral interview comes up on July 19th, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Latest posts by Studentnaira (see all)
- How Much is Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021? See price here - August 16, 2019
- Cheapest Universities In Ghana (2019) Revealed. - August 15, 2019
- Maintenance [Definition, Types, Forms and Terms] In Engineering - August 6, 2019