Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2019-The management of the Auchi Polytechnic has announced the sales of 2019/2020 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening form and cut-off mark for the various courses offered in the institution.
Candidates who picked the institution as their choice in the just concluded 2019 JAMB UTME are hereby invited to partake in its Post-UTME screening exercise. The application form is N2000
Cut-Off Point For All Departments And Programmes In Auchi Poytechnic
Here are the 2019/2020 cut-off point required to gain admission into the various programmes in the institution.
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
Auchi Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2019 UTME with atleast 120 minimum score.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at not more than one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
Steps On How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All candidate are required to pay the sum of N2000 at any designated payment bank then generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) thereafter visit http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form.
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit www.auchipoly-online.comand click on Admissions 2019/2020 to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details correctly. Use your JAMB UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment bank dispayed to make payment.
Latest posts by Studentnaira (see all)
- How Much is Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021? See price here - August 16, 2019
- Cheapest Universities In Ghana (2019) Revealed. - August 15, 2019
- Maintenance [Definition, Types, Forms and Terms] In Engineering - August 6, 2019