How much is jamb Registration Form-Do you want to know the real price of jamb registration form 2020/2021?,Then you are absolutely right to be here because today i will explain to you how much is jamb form and the latest price of jamb form including the total cost to spend on jamb Registration for 2020/2021.
Although, As at the time this article was written the jamb Registration for 2020/2021 has not commence neither has the price of jamb form 2020/2021 been announced. But do not be afraid because we will always update this information till the date the price of jamb registration form 2020/2021 will be release. literally this means as you arrive today, you are meeting an update of this post.
Now you want to know how much is Jamb Registration form 2020/2021, i enjoin you to read the below to know how much is jamb registration form 2020/2021 and how to obtain the form without being scammed.
Below is the real price of jamb registration form for the year 2020/2021 revealed by the Joint admission and matriculation board.
Luckily,the price of jamb form this year is not as costly as that of last year, the JAMB form has been released and will commence registration of the JAMB Form by around December, 2020. The price of JAMB form is announce to be just N3500.
“The period of sales of JAMb form or registration for all interested candidates (UTME /DE), including the foreign candidates that wishes to participate in the JAMB examination is from December 10, 2020, to February 20, 2020.”
“Also, the 2019 computer-based test examination will begin on Saturday, March 16 and end on March 23, 2020″.
- DAAD scholarship For all Students 2019- Apply Now
- Landmark University Post utme Form 2019/2020 out
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form And Cut-Off Mark 2019/2020
- Nunex Ft Tostar Work- 🔥 Hot 🔥 (Revealed)
Latest posts by Studentnaira (see all)
- How Much is Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021? See price here - August 16, 2019
- Cheapest Universities In Ghana (2019) Revealed. - August 15, 2019
- Maintenance [Definition, Types, Forms and Terms] In Engineering - August 6, 2019