Below are the jamb recommended textbooks for all subjects, be it science courses, Art courses, or Commercial courses. Everything is listed here including the author so as to enable you get it book in the market fast.
Jamb Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects are also available in PDF Format, although it’s not available for download in this post. It has been provided for download in one of the article written this week.
As you need to know, the jamb recommended textbooks are one of the things that will trigger your success and help you pass the jamb examination without engaging in examination malpractice.
In the article of how to pass jamb examination with ease, I made mention of using the recommended textbooks to study and that’s why am also writing this to let us know the textbooks to use prepare.
- 1 JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects 2020/2021
- 1.1 JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE 2020/2021
- 1.2 JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR BIOLOGY 2020/2021
- 1.3 JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR CHEMISTRY 2020/2021
- 1.4 JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR COMMERCE 2020/2021
- 1.5 JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR CRS 2020/2021
- 1.6 Related
JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects 2020/2021
- Adeniyi, M. O. et al (1999) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Agricultural Science, Ibadan: Evans
- Akinsanmi, A. O. (2000) Junior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Akinsanmi, O. A. (2000) Senior Secondary Agricultural Science, Uk: Longman
- Anthonio, Q. B. O. (1999) General Agriculture for West Africa, London: George Allen
- Are, L. A. et al (2010) Comprehensive Certificate Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary School,University Press Plc.
- Egbuna, C. K. et al (2014) Extension Modern Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools (2010), Extension Publication
- Emmanuel C. A. (2003) A Dictionary of Agriculture, Benue: Agitab Publisher Makurdi
- Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A (2000) Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje
- Komolafe, M. F. et al (2004) Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: University Press Ltd.
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005) Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- Stan. (2004) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Stone R.H. and Cozens, A.B.C. (1982) Biology for West African Schools. Longman
- Usua, E.J. (1997) Handbook of practical Biology 2nd Edition, University Press, Limited
- Ndu, F.O. C. Ndu, Abun A. and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman
- Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
RECOMMENDED ; Revealed WAEC Marking Scheme and Grading System 2020
- Adeyinka, A. A. et al (1991) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools, Book 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman
- Adigwe, H.A et’al (2004) Christian Religious Knowledge for Senior Secondary Schools. Onitsha. Africana Publishers.
- Aghaeghuna, E. O. N (1988) Senior Secondary School Christian Religious Knowledge themes from Selected Epistles, Vol 1 – III, Awka, Jet Publishers
- Adetunji, P.G. et al (2000) ExamFocus Christian Religious Knowledge Ibadan: University Press Plc
You can continue reading the rest jamb recommended textbooks for all subjects from this link= Continue Reading .
You will agree with me that apart from using jamb past questions and syllabus for all subjects, jamb recommended textbooks for all subjects is another main thing you should focus on to succeed in the jamb examination.
- How To Pass JAMB 2020/2021 Examination[Score 350+] Guide
- Simple ways to earn as a student in higher institution
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Latest posts by Studentnaira (see all)
- How Much is Jamb Registration Form 2020/2021? See price here - August 16, 2019
- Cheapest Universities In Ghana (2019) Revealed. - August 15, 2019
- Maintenance [Definition, Types, Forms and Terms] In Engineering - August 6, 2019